NJ STATE INSPECTION (Coming Soon):
Union Lube Shop provides NJ State Inspection for your vehicle.
Price : $65
The inspection process
Make sure you have all necessary documentation - driver license, registration, proof of insurance - with you. Photocopy, fax, e-mail or online registration receipts are unacceptable.
- Vehicles may be inspected up to two months in advance of the due date
- Check your windshield sticker for inspection due date. Registrations and inspections do not necessarily match
- The inspector will determine your car's engine type and prep it for testing
- The inspector will perform the appropriate emissions test based on the year, make and model of the vehicle
- The final stage of the test will assure that your gas cap is stable and limits the escape of fumes into the environment
- Upon completion, the inspector will place a new two-year sticker in your windshield